Prologue.


        Hello Everyone! Welcome to the blog of The February Blogger, created in March.

        Well, I haven't written much in the past neither am I a skillful writer, but some major events or thoughts that came along in the past - particularly this February 2017 - made me think of creating a blog, and scribble my thoughts over to you all.

        Oops! I forgot to introduce myself, like always. I am Freddy Jetty Johnson, a young aspirant and dreamer (that's what I think of me!) living in the small town of Thiruvalla of the Pathanamthitta District in the state of Kerala in India. While I'm writing this blog, I've crossed 19 years, 4 months and 19 days on earth. I'm pursuing BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) in Kristu Jyoti College of Management and Technology, Kottayam. I'm at the end of fourth sem now as well.

        I'm a realistic human being with a taste for programming and graphic designing. And as they say, I love what I do and do what I love. I dream of starting my own software based company, and yes I do have more in my dream.

        I do have a lot of friends, few of them being very special. I'll talk about them and what all comes to my mind in the near future.

        And that's all about me, I guess.

        Good Day Folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Return.

Relationships - thoughts over rain.